California's Best Home Loan Experience!
Robert and the team invite you to learn a little more about us. Who we are, what we do, and how we can help you.
What people are saying about us!
WHAT WE DO
Our core principals
for client satisfaction
Client and realtor communication is paramount. You can always expect to receive best-in-class communication via telephone, email, and text.
On time, every time, closing guarantee. When quick turn-around is important, we're ready to roll up our sleeves and get your transaction closed.
We offer an electronic disclosure process for those that prefer technology to keep your transaction moving as quickly as possible and prevents costly delays.
WHO WE ARETeam Members
Robert J. Dylina
Manager/Senior Loan Officer NMLS# 967879 CalBRE# 01927191
Community and Volunteer
Robert holds or has held many volunteer positions in the community including:
- Merced County Housing Authority, Board of Directors
- CommonSpirit Mercy Medical Merced, Board of Directors
- Merced Theatre Foundation, Board of Directors
- Greater Merced Chamber of Commerce, Board of Directors, Past Chairman
- Merced City Planning Commission, Past Chairman
- Merced Boosters, Board of Directors, Past Chairman
- Cal Poly San Luis Obispo, Computer Engineering
- Cuesta College, Construction Management
- CSU Stanislaus, Business Administration with concentration in Finance
- Construction Superintendent/Customer Service Manager
- Loan Officer, Opes Advisors
- Manager/Senior Loan Officer, Envoy Mortgage
- 2017 Merced's 20 under 40 Award Recipient
Robert earned a degree in construction management in 2005 while living in San Luis Obispo. Shortly thereafter he returned to Merced and began an 8 year career in construction management with a California real estate developer. After the United States real estate collapse of 2008, Robert went back to college to earn a Bachelors degree in Business Administration with a concentration in finance from CSU Stanislaus in Turlock, California.
Since 2012 Robert has helped hundreds of families and real estate investors identify and originate home loans that met their specific needs. Robert has since expanded and enlisted the help of an entire team to provide a level of service that is uncommon to find anywhere.